This is Spencer's nephew...my nephew...Coleson! He is going to be 5 next month and is such a crazy kid! He is so much fun and just had to come over tonight to show us his Halloween costume after they were done trick-or-treating. (Hes a bat!)
And this is Coleson's little sister Malea. She is just barely 9 months old and is the cutest, sweetest, most smiley little thing ever. She was a little ladybug for Halloween and would you believe it...that costume is...wait for it...for a DOG! It is so cute though. The little hood even had spots for her ears to poke out of and everything. I thought it was a pretty smart idea!
Spencer and I met in high school and were best friends for about a year before we started dating. We dated for about 2 years before we got married on 7-7-07. Spencer and I were sealed in the LDS Temple on 8-8-08. Pretty cool huh?! We just recently bought our own home and are loving it! I am going to school to get my Bachelor's degree in Sociology and a minor in Family Services. One more semester left! Afterwards, Spencer plans on going to school to become a Helicopter Pilot and work for the Forest Service. Exciting stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment