Well, only 32 days left until school is out! It is so exciting! I actually think I am going to pass these classes with A's instead of B's and C's! That's gotta be good right!? Haha. I can't wait for summer though so that I can scrapbook scapbook scrapbook!!! With Spencer gone and me not having a job, I will get to catch up on my scrapbooking some. I actually did a page last night. It was from Christmas....of 1998!! So it would be nice to get some scrapbooking done and get somewhat caught up!
Well, Spencer is preparing to go into the army. Because he has his Eagle Scout, he can go in as an E-2 which is pretty good, but if he can do X number of pushups and X number of situps and run 2 miles in X amount of time then he can go in as an E-3 which is a Private First Class. That just puts him one step closer to becoming a Warrant Officer which is what he has to be to become a helicopter pilot. So that's what's new with him. He is working his butt off and running every morning and do situps and pushups every morning and night. I'm so proud of him for being so persistent.
Me on the other hand, have put in for a job at Storyteller Club which is a digital scrapbooking place. My mother-in-law and I have both applied as a group. If we get the job, then we get to travel the country and go to scrapbooking shows and try to sell Storytellers product. We would be gone Wednesday thru Sunday, but I figured it will keep me busy while Spencer is gone so it should be good! I just hope I get the job! It would be fun to spend some time with Susan too. We always have fun together.
I always hate doing a new post without pictures so I will try to update with pictures next time!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you updated! I sounds like you guys are busy! Jory has a friend who's becoming a helicopter pilot. He joined the military to do it too. I don't know how anyone can live without their husband for that long! You're brave!
My gosh girl, I'm so proud of you. Our Spencer is going to be a GIJO boy. There's nothing like a man in a uniform. My daddy was a Col. in the Army. We'll be praying for you with the job app. We love you guys!
Post a Comment