Well, Shay tagged me so that is one more post to do today! I have already done 2 others!
5 Weird Things About Me:
1. I love to clean...something about watching something go from dirty to clean..I just love it.
2. I think I might have a slight case of OCD. There are a lot of cases, that it could be very true.
3. I have had tons of things happen that are just kind of random and yet haven't ever been seriously hurt...when I was born I had a weird rash all over and the doctors didn't know what it was, when I was a baby, I fell into our pool in Cali, when we lived at the Depot, I got carbon monoxide poisoning, I got in a three wheeler accident one time and my leg got pulled under the tire and the worst I got was a big scrape down the backside of my leg(it should have broken it), etc. etc.
4. I hate that people are racist or prejudiced. Why can't we all just get along?
5. I have never had a broken bone, stitches, or been knocked out...except for my wisdom teeth. Oh, thats another weird thing about me. I had to get my wisdom teeth out, two were impacted and two were completely grown in and after I got them removed, I went home and ate lasagna that night. I had the greatest wisdom teeth experience ever! It never hurt, I never had aches and pains, never swelled up, and never got dry sockets. There is something to be said about drinking pineapple juice!
10 Years Ago:
1. Wow, I was just turning double digits!
2. I was living at Canyon Depot still
3. My parents were recently divorced
4.
5.
5 Things On My TO DO List:
1. Finish Christmas shopping
2. Take my last final on Thursday!
3. Sell all of my books back and make a little moola!
4. Go grocery shopping
5. Finish Tyler's Christmas present
5 Snacks That I Like:
1. Pie
2. Cheese Cake
3. Dr. Pepper
4. Apple Cobbler (yep, it made my list!)
5. Ice Cream (especially ColdStone!)
5 Things I Would Do With A Million Dollars:
1. Pay off my bills: house, cars, credit cards......
2. Get my food storage!!!
3. Share with my family
4. Go to the Bahamas and stay at the Atlantis Resort
5. Buy a Cabin
5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Mentone California
2. Kanab Utah
3. St. George Utah
4. Cedar City Utah
These are the only places I lived unless you count Elko Nevada through the Summers with my dad and Heber City Utah with my dad too.
5. Elko and Heber City
5 Jobs I Have Had:
1. Pizza Girl at R 'n' R Pizza
2. Office Assistant in an Optemetrist Office
3. Customer Service Manager at Roberts Crafts
4. Merchandise Specialist at Roberts Crafts
5. Secretary in an Opthemologist Office
5 people I am tagging:
Well, since Shay and Mom are the ones I stay in touch with the most over this thing and they have both already done this, I guess I can't tag them.
1. Chani
2. Emily O
3. Andrea
4. Misty
5. and...I guess thats it!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I do remember that! That seems like ages ago! I always loved that 3 out of the 4 freshman were left handed. I know...I'm weird. Even now I love when I find out people are left handed. We become instant friends! Haha
Post a Comment