We spent all day Friday doing our own thing since he was working at the car lot. Then on Saturday, his parents were having a big sale at the carlot so we went down to help with that. One of the people that his dad works with from Vegas owns a helicopter and when he comes up, he flies it and lands it in the field next to the carlot. He decided to make a trip up on Saturday when he found out Spencer was there because he knows that flying helicopters is what Spencer wants to do so he took him flying in this sweet helicopter. The guy has so much freaken money. This is his very own helicopter and it cost him like $350,000. Insane!
And then the best part of the weekend was the newest member of our family, Peanut. We're still working on the name, but I'm pretty sure its going to be Peanut because hes brown like a peanut and tiny like a peanut too. My sister in law's dog had a litter of full bread Pomeranian puppies and I've wanted one ever since. At first she was going to sell them for $400 and give us a family discount so we could have it for $300. We couldn't afford that so we didn't get one. Then a few months later, she still had 3 of the puppies and hadn't sold them yet so she said she was going to sell them for $200 and we could have one for $100. Then, this weekend while we were home she told us $100 again, until her husband got home and he told us to just take one. They are 5 months old now and they still haven't been able to sell them so they gave us one! I was so freaken excited. I mean, we have Buddy, but I wanted a cute little cuddly lap dog that will lay and snuggle with me and stuff and he does. He is so freaken cute and all I have to do for payment is scrapbook some pictures of Clayton, my nephew for her. Pretty good payment. It will be fun and I got a cute little dog out of it!
1 comment:
Looks like fun! We got probably about 2 inches. It's starting to melt today, so it's very muddy because that's all Kayenta is, is dirt!
Post a Comment