We went to quite a few stores so that they could finish their Christmas shopping and we just tagged along. We went to Target where Spencer decided it would be funny to attack me with a tree skirt. Sam started laughing so we put one on her too and got a picture.
We pretty much hung out at Cabellas a majority of the day on Saturday and got some pictures while we were there too. I think people probably thought we were crazy tourists or something snapping pictures all over Cabellas, but it was fun anyways. Sami and I kissing the Cabellas moose.
Spencer with a bird decoy on his head!
All in all, it was a great weekend. We got to eat at Cafe Rio, we went to the Boondocks which is like Fiesta Family Fun Center kind of place and it was way fun. I was hoping that they had one of those Dance Dance Revolution games because those are my favorite, but I didn't see one. Then I found Sam doing one! I was so excited so her and I did that thing honestly like 8 times! I was so dead afterwards. I am still sore today and that was Saturday night! We played laser tag too and so it was pretty fun. I was sad to have to say goodbye, but it was definitely nice to go home and relax too. This is what we came home to though. These were taken today, not over the weekend, but this has been accumulating since Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment