2. How long have you been married? A year and 5 months.
3. What does he do that surprises you? He surprises me daily with all sorts of different things. Sometimes he surprises me by being romantic, other times he surprises me by how out of it he can be and not even realize it.
4. What is his best feature? His smile. Hes got way cute dimples and pretty teeth and his smile always makes me smile.
5. What is his best quality? He is so adventurous. He is always up for anything...unless of course it involves other people...he is way too shy for his own good.
6. Does he have a nickname for you? Not really...he pretty much calls anyone "dude" so I guess you could say that. Otherwise its just mal or malmal.
7. What is his favorite color? Green or blue.
8. What is his favorite animal? Dogs I guess but he loves all sorts of animals. Hes a hunter so you can do the math in that way.
9. What is his favorite food? Spencer is the pickiest person in the world. He likes Mexican, but only when it is "Americanized" Mexican food (Taco Bell), he likes Italian but to him that pretty much is spaghetti and lasagna, he loves Chinese though with no stipulations on that one so I guess his favorite food would probably be chinese or just good old american cheese burger or steak dinners.
10. What is his favorite sport? Spencer doesn't really like sports all that much. He likes to play basketball with my nephews and he played little league football years ago, but he never really played any sports in high school. He was always the outdoorsy person so I guess if you consider four wheeling and rock crawling a sport, those would be his favorite.
11. When and where did you first kiss? Well, its really sad, but neither of us can remember "when" our first kiss was, but we both remember where. It was in my mom's living room, watching a movie. (not very romantic!)
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch movies movies movies!!! Thats our favorite thing mainly because we have no money right now to do anything else, but we usually like to go out shooting, four wheeling, bowling is always fun together.
13. Do you have any children? No, not yet!
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He is the best driver ever! (hopefully he doesn't read this or he will get a big head!) He had friends get stuck all the time in high school and he was always the one they would call to help them get out. They would have dug themselves into a hole so deep it would seem like they were never getting out, but good ol' Spence would hop in and get them out within 10 minutes tops! Plus, now he is driving for his job so I guess he better be good at it!
15. How old is he? 20
16. Who said 'I love you' first? Well, whenever he used to say something funny I would always say, "gosh I love you. your so funny" or something to that effect, and it slowly turned into me actually meaning that I really loved him and he started to say it back. So I guess I said it first.
17. What is his favorite music? Country
18. Do you think he will read this? Probably not unless I tell him to! I don't think he even knows our blog address!
~I loved you Once, Love you Still, Always Have, Always Will~
I am tagging: Shay, Misty, and Emily
3 comments:
They live in Thatcher. And I live in Kayenta. It's like 7 hours away. Hopefully we'll live close to them someday!
I just made my blog so only invited people can read it, if you would like to be invited, please send me an email to jeni_pace@hotmail.com
Hey Mallory! I saw your blog by blog hopping and I was so excited. I hope you are doing great! Loved to see what you are up to :)
Post a Comment