Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Catch Up!

Well, as you probably have noticed, school has already caught up with me and I am busy busy busy! I haven't updated my blog for quite some time so I will do a quick catch up. Well, the beginning of the year didn't start out too happily for us. Spencer's grandpa passed away on the 8th of January and it was really hard for his family. It was expected but still hard. This was the first big thing Spencer and I have had to deal with since we got married. There haven't been any deaths, or traumatic experiences since we got married in either of our families.
On a happier note, Malea turned 1!! She was so cute with her little cupcake. She went to town eating that thing, although it seemed like she enjoyed the plate more than the cupcake!



We got another big snowstorm that put down about 9-10" in one night so that wasn't any fun. The big pile of snow is just the snow from our front porch all piled together.


And lastly, Superbowl! My friend Amanda had a Superbowl party, but Spencer was still in Kanab so I went alone. It was pretty fun though. I enjoyed myself. Her and her boyfriend just got engaged during the last month so that is way exciting too. Her and my best friend from Dixie both have gotten engaged in the last 2 months. It's so exciting!




Oh, and one more thing! I am getting way excited for my mom's scrapbooking retreat this weekend! It is going to be so much fun! We have all the projects ready to go and we have a lot more people coming this time compared to the last one so it is going to be way fun! I can't wait to see if people enjoy everything as much as last time!

2 comments:

Ben and Misty said...

Hey Mal... It has been quite a while since we've talked, we really do need to get together. Life is kind of crazy right now. But sometime hopefully sooner than later I will have to make a trip up there to visit and see the house!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am sorry about your husbands Grandpa- that is tough. I am glad you found me on here, blogs are such a fun way to keep in touch!