Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas!

Well, the time is here! Its just about Christmas time! I am so anxious for Christmas that I just took down all my fall decorations yesterday. I haven't started putting up Christmas decorations yet, since Thanksgiving hasn't even gotten here, but I really want to. Since I haven't started decorating my house in Christmas yet, I figured I could at least decorate my blog in Christmas! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Jory and Chani said...

Yay! I love Christmas! I do digital scrapbooking. That's what those pictures are. It's so much easier that way for me. That's fun your mom owns a scrapbook shop. I love stores like that. I just wish I was more creative!

Jory and Chani said...

I bought a program called memory mixer, but you can there is a website called scrapblog.com that you can do it. I haven't printed anything off yet, but my sister in law said she prints things at costco and you can print them there in scrapbook size pages, like 8x8 or 12x12. With the program I bought it came with a free book. So I am going to make a wedding scrapbook and they will print it in a book form for free because I have a coupon. Anyway, I don't know too much about it, but I'm learning.

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

I'm so excited for Christmas too! I've been really tempted to put up decorations, but I keep telling myself not until after Thanksgiving. I hope all is going well with you guys!