Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hula Hooping Isn't Just For Kids!

Over the weekend, my mom and I went to my sisters house to visit and go to the Scrapbook Expo which was in town. The night before we went though, my niece Karlie had to show us her cool hula hooping moves. I wanted to try so I tried hula hooping and all I got were laughs from my mom, sister, and Karlie. So then we all tried. My mom was going on and on about how when she was young, she could hula hoop for forever! It was hilarious to say the least. None of us could do any good except Karlie and she was so dang cute doing it!








4 comments:

Shay Millett said...

Okay! So there is some awesome hula-hooping going on there! you're right, Karlie did look dang cute! Thanks for sharing those seester! :)

Ashley Jackson said...

Hi Mallory! Your blog is really cute. Blogging is a fun way to stay in touch with old friends:) I'll add you to my friend list and check in with you now and then. Also I'm impressed with your hula hooping I think the last time I tried that it was a lot harder than I thought it would be:)

Jeni and Mike said...

Hey Mallory! I'm glad you've got a blog going and found me! I look forward to being able to keep in touch with you. Looks like you guys had lots of fun with the hula hooping. Hope all is well.

Shay Millett said...

Hey seester,
Your new picture is really cute! I haven't ever seen that one! Love ya! :)