Today is Spencer's birthday, but we have pretty much been celebrating since Thursday. Thursday he begged for one of his birthday presents so I gave him the small one. The whole collection of Tremors movies. He has loved them since he was a kid and only had the first one on VHS so I got him the whole collection on DVD.
Then on Friday, I wanted to take him out to dinner since we weren't going to be here on Saturday and his birthday was on Sunday. So after he showered, I gave him his big present...a new pair of shoes. Money is a little tight right now so I told him that if he wanted a birthday, it was probably going to be practical and he desperately needed new shoes. His other ones he had been wearing for like 4 years and were starting to look horrible.
Then on Saturday we went to St. George to meet up with his family and eat dinner with them. We got to go to Chuck-a-rama and chow down. It was great. Then his parents gave him his present from them which was more shoes, but work boots instead of regular old tennis shoes which he really needed too.
Now, today is finally his actual birthday and he doesn't get anything! I have nothing left to give! But we did get him a sweet cake. Its from Walmart and it was just one of the premade ones, but we wanted whip cream frosting and so it was a pretty limited selection so he chose this one. It was pretty funny.
We realized as we went to cut the cake that the little Hulk Heads and The Incredible Hulk circles were actually rings so we were playing it up gangsta style!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Spence! Love the cake!
Post a Comment