May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!
Spencer and I met in high school and were best friends for about a year before we started dating. We dated for about 2 years before we got married on 7-7-07. Spencer and I were sealed in the LDS Temple on 8-8-08. Pretty cool huh?! We just recently bought our own home and are loving it! I am going to school to get my Bachelor's degree in Sociology and a minor in Family Services. One more semester left! Afterwards, Spencer plans on going to school to become a Helicopter Pilot and work for the Forest Service. Exciting stuff!
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving! Glad you found me. Good luck with school...I actually miss those days.
Post a Comment