Friday, November 14, 2008
Schools Almost Over!
Well, school is almost out! Only 3 more weeks, one of which is Thanksgiving so no school. Unfortunately I still have 5 Tests left, 2 more books left to read, a 6 page paper to write, a 10 page paper to write, and 2 more simple assignments to do for my classes. Will it ever end!? I can't wait to be done! I will have a month break before school starts again and then another 15 weeks of school. After that, Summer! And then after that...only 2 more classes and I will be done with school for good. Unless I decide to get my Master's degree (yeah right!). I can't wait til school is out at least for this semester. That means, a month of holidays, snow, fun, no school, eating yummy holiday type food, its going to be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Life without school is great! Just you wait. Haha
Post a Comment